To keep them from being lost forever (or at least forgotten), here are a handful of my favorite posts from this site. These aren’t necessarily the most commented on, these are just a few that have stood out to me for one reason or another. A post may have made this list if I’m particularly proud of it, or if it represents something significant that was happening in my life at the time, or if the comment discussion was particularly interesting, or maybe if it’s just stuck in my head.
Excluding my Off the Record interviews, here are some of my “best of.”
- Independence is Offensive
- How Spammers have Helped my Self Esteem
- The Grass is Greener… and so are the Weeds
- Are You Thirsty?
- What Emotion Should Art Produce?
- Does God Control the Weather?
- How to be a Better Reader
- Everybody is Somebody’s Heretic
- What Videos Games have taught me about Life
- The Skill of Doubt
- Is Barack Obama’s Reelection a Sign of the End Times?
- The Bark of the Poodle
- God of the Possible
- Quotes I Live By
- 51 Percent