Here are the things that stood out to me about day 2 of the Summit. Again, not exact quotes but my best attempt at capturing some of the profound things they said. Click here to see my thoughts from day 1.
- “The wilderness is fertile ground for God’s provision.”
- “One of the important roles of a leader is to figure out how you should divide in order to multiply.”
- “Giving not only feels good, but it’s a good business strategy.”
- “All we have to focus on is giving. Our customers will take care of marketing.”
- “Organized the organization by the top 20%, the middle 70%, and the bottom 10%.”
- “Everybody else knows where people in the organization are in the percentages so you might as well make your opinion known as well.”
- “You’ll never look back and say “I wish I would have waited longer to make that change.”