Leadership Summit Day 2
Here are the things that stood out to me about day 2 of the Summit. Again, not exact quotes but my best attempt at capturing some of the profound things they said. Click here to see my thoughts from day 1. Jeff Manion
- “The wilderness is fertile ground for God’s provision.”
- “One of the important roles of a leader is to figure out how you should divide in order to multiply.”
- “Giving not only feels good, but it’s a good business strategy.”
- “All we have to focus on is giving. Our customers will take care of marketing.”
- “Organized the organization by the top 20%, the middle 70%, and the bottom 10%.”
- “Everybody else knows where people in the organization are in the percentages so you might as well make your opinion known as well.”
- “You’ll never look back and say “I wish I would have waited longer to make that change.”
Do You Want to Read the Bible Without Falling Behind?
Sign up your email and I’ll send you a PDF to download and use my custom-made reading plan system. There’s no way to fall behind on this system and every day will be different no matter how long you use it!
I’ll send future content directly to your inbox AND you can dive into the Bible like never before.