- Your appetite for known cannot be satisfied by a number, but only a name.
- There’s a little Lady Gaga in all of us (we live for the applause).
- The better leader you are the fewer decisions you need to make.
- I can’t make anyone fall in love with Jesus. I can only setup dates.
- Our obstacles and our weaknesses are our greatest opportunities.
- Instead of being seen as an underdog, you should just have an accurate assessment of where power truly lies.
- The only way to truth and freedom is through vulnerability.
- God is most glorified in me when I am most satisfied in Him.
- How dare I leave the world untouched by hands that the Holy Spirit has filled.
- Being known by God is altogether scandalous.
- We’re sons and daughters by birth, not by worth.
- The bible doesn’t say change your neighbor as yourself. It says to love them.
- Value what happens over time.
- Fame lives to get applause, legacy lives to give applause.
- You can’t have great discoveries without getting lost.
- Expressing gratitude is one of the most healing things you can do.
- You don’t own anything to pass to the next generation, you are managing what the next generation will have.
- When it comes to raising kids, more is caught than taught.
- Everybody loves you till you lead.
- Love the calling you have, not the one you wish you had.
Do You Want to Read the Bible Without Falling Behind?
Sign up your email and I’ll send you a PDF to download and use my custom-made reading plan system. There’s no way to fall behind on this system and every day will be different no matter how long you use it!
I’ll send future content directly to your inbox AND you can dive into the Bible like never before.