- I believe in short prayers before meals because I believe in eating food while it’s still hot. I think it’s good stewardship.
- If you’re not fasting, you’re full of yourself.
- The Bible was not meant to be read. The Bible was meant to be prayed.Â Reading the Bible without praying is like eating without digesting.
- When you open your Bible God opens his mouth. If all we ever do is read it then it becomes a monologue.
- Success is when those who know you best respect you the most.
- The Holy Spirit plus caffeine equals awesome.
- Bold prayers honor God and God honors bold prayers.
- At some point in life the best you can do isn’t good enough.
- Prayer is the difference between letting things happen and making things happen.
- Singing is something we do with our voices, worship is something we do with our hearts.
- God sometimes uses past tense language for things that have not yet happened.
- Not getting an answer you prayed for is not a failure in prayer. It’s a reminder that you are not omniscient.
- Instead of ASAP, it’s ALAT. As long as it takes.
- Fasting is how you exercise your “No” muscle.
- Anything we don’t turn into praise turns into pride.
Do You Want to Read the Bible Without Falling Behind?
Sign up your email and I’ll send you a PDF to download and use my custom-made reading plan system. There’s no way to fall behind on this system and every day will be different no matter how long you use it!
I’ll send future content directly to your inbox AND you can dive into the Bible like never before.