I’m excited to roll out something that a few of us have been working on for some months now. It is the result of three realizations:
- There are a lot of people who would make great bloggers if they had someone to help walk them through the process.
- I truly enjoy the entire blogging process.
- I can help coach other people to start blogging or improve their own blogging efforts.
As a result, a couple of friends and I are launching a company called Blogsicle. It is now a registered LLC and the idea is that we do the work so that you can enjoy the writing. There are a lot of logistics that go into blogging that the typical blogger doesn’t have the skills to match or interest to learn. That’s where we come in. We will do all the leg work from design to setup, to improvements, to ongoing coaching. Basically a one-stop-shop for your blog. And this isn’t your run of the mill mommy blog that looks like everyone else’s. This is a legit, big boyÂ blog with the bells and whistles.Â I’m excited to have this as a side hobby to what I already get to do and to be able to more officially help give people a foundation to share their voice.
As a launch special, use the code SUMMERLAUNCH till the end of July to get 30% off the setup fee. Go to www.Blogsicle.co to check it out for yourself.
I’d greatly appreciate your support and here are a few ways you can do that:
- Click here and “like” our Facebook page.
- Click here and follow us on Twitter.
- Share this with someone who might be interested in blogging.
- Start a blog yourself!