My friend Ryan is doing a series over at his blog Redlight Orphanage. The series is focused on how we should view complex issues of life in light of what the Bible says. Here are some of the topics addressed:
- Death Penalty and the Crucifixion
- Was Jesus a Pacifist?
- The Posture of Being Pro-Life
- Pro-Life Beyond the Womb: Adoption
- Pro-Life in the Womb: Abortion
- Correcting Misconceptions on NonViolence
As you probably guessed by the title of this post, mine is on whether Jesus was a pacifist. I had written about this topic years ago and I went more in depth with it this time.
You can read it here.