We’ve wrapped up our podcast The Forest and the Trees going through each chapter of the book of Hebrews. The podcast is a chance for me and a friend of mine who no longer believes in Christianity to read and discuss the nuances of Christianity and the text of each week.
In case you wanted to save this post for future reference, here is a link to all the episodes in one place. Click on any of them to go to that episode. If you use our podcast to aid you or your group in studying the book we’d love to hear about your experience.
- Episode Zero – Why are we doing this?
- Hebrews 1 – The Phantom Menace
- Hebrews 2 – Christian Veganism
- Hebrews 3 – Doubting our Doubts and Being Certain of Uncertainty
- Hebrews 4 – Rest and the Origin of the Universe
- Hebrews 5 – Hell to Pay
- Hebrews 6 – Experiencing the Quadrilateral
- Hebrews 7 – Melchizedek will Make Things Rights
- Hebrews 8 – The Enchanted Light Show
- Hebrews 9 – The Blood Dyad
- Hebrews 10 – Tribulation Force
- Hebrews 11 – Faith and Martyrdom
- Hebrews 12 – Walk the Earth
- Hebrews 13 – Concluding Words
We’ll be starting our next book in January so stay tuned! You can also follow along with us on our social media channels (and get video snippets there as well).
- Click here for our Instagram
- Click here for our YouTube
- Click here for our Facebook
- Click here for our TikTok
Do You Want to Read the Bible Without Falling Behind?
Sign up your email and I’ll send you a PDF to download and use my custom-made reading plan system. There’s no way to fall behind on this system and every day will be different no matter how long you use it!
I’ll send future content directly to your inbox AND you can dive into the Bible like never before.