- –Investigated two different (but nearly identical) instances of mothers leaving their three children in the car while they went in and shopped at Wal-Mart. Apparently, this is a growing crime problem in Mesa.
- –Made my first trip inside the Mesa jail and got cursed out in Spanish.
- –Ate dinner at a Barcelona/Italy family diner on the SW corner of Lindsay and Main. 5 words: all-you-can-eat-meat
- –Screamed through about half of Mesa doing Code-3 (lights and sirens)
- –And spent at least 30 minutes listening to a lady from Vietnam tell me all about her life. I determined that I could only understand one fifth of what she was saying. I did a lot of smiling and nodding. And she did a lot of ceaseless talking. She apparently really likes John McCain.
Do You Want to Read the Bible Without Falling Behind?
Sign up your email and I’ll send you a PDF to download and use my custom-made reading plan system. There’s no way to fall behind on this system and every day will be different no matter how long you use it!
I’ll send future content directly to your inbox AND you can dive into the Bible like never before.