- Lift (daily goal managementâ€”I wrote about it here)
- Wunderlist (great app for making all sorts of to-do lists)
- MileBug (tracking mileage)
- Dropbox (file management between devices)
- Evernote (great place to organize thoughts/ideas)
- Camera+ (app I use for taking pictures, allows you to edit pictures easily)
- Diptic (making a collage of photos split-screen)
- Instagram (photo uploads and sharing, syncs nicely with Facebook and Twitter)
- YouVersion (Bible software that I read daily, many free reading plans as well as multiple versions)
- Circa (great app for keeping up with top news stories)
- Kindle (my preferred reading app, more robust features and portability than iBooks)
- Audible (listening to audiobooks)
- Flashlight (it seriously amazes me how often this comes in handy)
- Pandora (I’ve moved away from using iTunes and now mostly stream my music… anywhere I go)
- Starbucks (amazing app if you like Starbucks)
Do You Want to Read the Bible Without Falling Behind?
Sign up your email and I’ll send you a PDF to download and use my custom-made reading plan system. There’s no way to fall behind on this system and every day will be different no matter how long you use it!
I’ll send future content directly to your inbox AND you can dive into the Bible like never before.