- The test of the common good is the flourishing of the vulnerable.
- If you care about the flourishing of the vulnerable you will care about religious freedom.
- If we don’t learn how to properly accommodate others we will end up with a false pluralism.
- Manners aren’t about impressing others, they are about respect for others.
- Christianity is bigger than its teaching against premarital sex.
- What transforms people isn’t ideas, but the hearing of a Galilean voice.
- We cannot be a gospel free outrage machine or a gospel free affirmation machine.
- Let’s keep Christianity weird.
- The most secure men are the ones who give a voice to women.
- You cannot control the events and circumstances of your life but you can control your reaction to the events and circumstances.
- If you’re not fulfilled in your singleness you won’t be fulfilled in marriage.
- Don’t let logistics get in the way of your calling.
- What makes the gospel offensive isn’t who it keeps out, but who it lets in.
- A lot of people traffic the church to build their own ministry.
- The Church must stop asking, â€œWho is the most marketable?â€ and start asking, â€œWho is marked by God?â€
- Being contemporary does not make you prophetic.
- God works now for later. (The church often has too short of a timeline for restoration)
- Exile is not removing yourself from a certain culture, but living in that culture and living faithfully.
- Our life is a balance of contemplation and action.
- Our problem is we want a Christianity that wins.
Which quote stands out the most to you? Let me know in the comments below!
Click here to see other posts Iâ€™ve done featuring my Top 20 Quotes.
Do You Want to Read the Bible Without Falling Behind?
Sign up your email and I’ll send you a PDF to download and use my custom-made reading plan system. There’s no way to fall behind on this system and every day will be different no matter how long you use it!
I’ll send future content directly to your inbox AND you can dive into the Bible like never before.